Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activities for 3 year olds in co. kildare

Options
  • 15-11-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Living in Naas

Get my daughter weekd nights at the weekends, apart from Joeys and the swimming pool in naas, what other things are there to do, as there are no kids her age in our estate and I would like to try and get her involved in something so she can have a bit of fun and make a few friends her own age

cheers

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

little kickers? ruggerbugs? Gymboree? dancing lessons?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

On a Tue at 10.30 in the Library in Kilcullen they read stories and sing songs.
    Its quite nice

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭peter_dublin

Playground in Monread / Balllycane, what side of Naas are you on. Usually lots of kids in the Monread one whom are happy enough to mix. Jungle Den is also near Woodies and very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

This weekend there is free entry to Punchestown for families You can download the voucher at Pigsback. I took my lad (3yr old) there before at the summer meeting and he loved it. They open up the convention centre area and there are bouncy castles, face painting etc and of course horses jumping the fences.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

thanks for the replies, will try that

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement