Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running shoes for kids

Options
  • 15-11-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking to get running shoes (with spikes) for my kids aged 9 and 7 ,
    Would anyone know where is the best place online to buy them

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

kayevajo wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking to get running shoes (with spikes) for my kids aged 9 and 7 ,
    Would anyone know where is the best place online to buy them

Many thanks

Relative to normal running shoes spikes are not that expensive so I'd suggest the saving made online is not worth the risk of poor fitting. What part of the country are you in? And are they for the track or XC?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Track and field.

I'm living in Waterford. Not much selection here. Was given a quote of €50 a pair by one retailer. Would that sound about right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

kayevajo wrote: »
    Track and field.

I'm living in Waterford. Not much selection here. Was given a quote of €50 a pair by one retailer. Would that sound about right?

I was going to suggest Amphibian King if you were near Dublin/Wicklow. Is there an Elverys near you? That price sounds right although you can pick up deals around the €35/€40 mark from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Deedee2012

I'm in the same boat on the hunt for XC spikes for my 8 year old. Can't get any in a small enough size anywhere including Amphibian King. Can only find them starting size 1 online. So would be interested to hear if you find any

Advertisement