Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large pine cones

Options
  • 15-11-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Weird question but a friend of mine is getting married and she is looking to get some large pine cones as decorations for the tables.. Does any one know where I might be able to get some as close to Wexford town as possible??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

In the wood's at the Raven Point is where some friends recently collected some.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭darrenon

That was the first place I thought but she had been out there and said she could'nt find any that were big!!
    Your friend must have got them all... Might be worth another try she had the kids with her so might try go in a bit further..
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I was there in the summer and there were huge ones on the forest floor. Definitely go further down the Raven

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭darrenon

Went out yesterday and got some.

Thanks very much for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

darrenon wrote: »
    Went out yesterday and got some.

Thanks very much for the help.

Did you get enough? I can look around the forests in Forth Mountain this weekend if the weather's good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement