Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should a clearomiser last ?

Options
  • 15-11-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey Folks,

Could anyone offer some advice ?
    I'm a newbie to vapeing. I just got a new Kangertech T3S clearomiser
    two days ago and have been vapeing with Bargain vapour's Silver & Gold.
    And it's stopped vapeing ....after only two days ...am I doing somethiing wrong ?
    I am a bit peeved as I originally got the twist kit from vaperus only a week
    before and the two clearomisers (kanger like) were both leaking which is
    why I ordered the kanger T3s(recommended) clearomisers .
    Is this normal ? bad luck or should I look for replacements.

Thanks
    sb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

sakiboy wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

Could anyone offer some advice ?
    I'm a newbie to vapeing. I just got a new Kangertech T3S clearomiser
    two days ago and have been vapeing with Bargain vapour's Silver & Gold.
    And it's stopped vapeing ....after only two days ...am I doing somethiing wrong ?
    I am a bit peeved as I originally got the twist kit from vaperus only a week
    before and the two clearomisers (kanger like) were both leaking which is
    why I ordered the kanger T3s(recommended) clearomisers .
    Is this normal ? bad luck or should I look for replacements.

Thanks
    sb.

It's stopped dead?

That's a problem with the coil. Remove the base, unscrew the coil and wipe it all with a tissue. Screw it back in and try again. If that doesn't work, try a new coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sakiboy

Fair play Fratton Fred ,

I did as you suggested and it's back working again.

Thanks for that ,

do you know is there any (FAQ)frequently asked questions sites about , just so
    as I can get familiar with the common issues with vapeing with a clearomiser ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭human 19

I decided to test a kanger mini protank 2 after one of my Polish Provog Ego clearos broke (the glass comes away from the body leading to leakage).

When refilling the protank earlier, I also had no action. Turned out that I had not screwed the coil in far enough so it wasnt touching the battery

By the way, my 1st liquid with this is LIQueen's Pina Colada which has a strong coconut taste. The taste is only about half as strong with the Kanger than it is with the Ego, so I wont be plumping for any more Kanger clearos
    I am guessing it may be due to the length of the wick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I've always found the Kangers to be lacking in flavour to be honest, more air than flavour, always found they lack texture or something.

That said, their carto's are pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I mainly use Vision Victory Tanks now, but I occasionally use Vision V3's as I have them as spares in case of an emergency.
    I haven't had any of the coils fail as of yet, but I tend to empty them every two nights and then clean them once or twice a week, depending on what juice im using and whether they're starting to taste manky.
    Even though I don't really feel the need to, I tend to replace the coil entirely once a month.
    I reckon as long as they're kept well, a clearomizer coil should last at least a month.

Advertisement