Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check statues of holiday visa

Options
  • 15-11-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭

Can you check the expire date of the holiday visa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Yes. Go to the ESTA website and retrieve your application. It should say the expiry date

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭cena

The holiday visa lasts for 2 years right. I renewed them last year for a trip state side

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

cena wrote: »
    The holiday visa lasts for 2 years right. I renewed them last year for a trip state side

It lasts two years or until the passport expires. If the passport is still current then so is your ESTA approval.

It costs nothing to check it online, you'll only need the passport number, possibly your DOB as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭cena

coylemj wrote: »
    It lasts two years or until the passport expires. If the passport is still current then so is your ESTA approval.

It costs nothing to check it online, you'll only need the passport number, possibly your DOB as well.

Just making sure. Just have to update the thing. Who there flying with and address of where there staying

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I'm sure they're visas will be fine and if they know who their flying with they can update that on the ESTA website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement