Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a potato peeler...

Options
  • 15-11-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Not the hand held do it yourself type, nor the very expensive industrial type but one like this... http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NEW-ELECTRIC-FUSION-AUTOMATIC-POTATO-PEELER-HOME-KITCHEN-WHITE-/170975978779?pt=UK_Kitchen_Accessories&hash=item27cef6651b

I'd rather not buy it online via ebay etc so wondering is there a shop anywhere that does a line in them? Also has anyone ever used them? They do seem kind of shoddy and er 'plasticy' construction wise (yes cos its constructed by plastic I guess :rolleyes: ) so I wonder are they any addition at all-do they work well?

Oh dear Christmas is ages away but I'm clearly struggling when the best I can get someone is a potato peeler but who knows, maybe they weren't THAT good all year...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

That's mad never heard of such a thing!! haha suppose it would be good for a elderly person. cant say I have seen any in the shops maybe online is the only way

Advertisement