If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a radio

Options
  • 15-11-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi could you recommend a good portable radio, just radio don't want CD player attached. Looking for one in the 100 euro bracket

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

itsme1284 wrote: »
    Hi could you recommend a good portable radio, just radio don't want CD player attached. Looking for one in the 100 euro bracket
    itsme1284,

I know its amazing but its getting really difficult to get a good budget portable radio:

We do the Roth DBT001 at £79.95 / €96.99 - this is mains powered (no battery option) but its really compact and features FM / DAB and its also bluetooth! have a look here:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/internet-dab-radio/roth/dbt001/roth-dbt-001-gls-wht

showimage.php?image=310368.jpg&max_width=121&max_height=110

We are just about to stock the famous Roberts radio range which should be in next week and they look and sound amazing - slightly over budget but they really are classics!

1_Vintage.jpg
    The best option for you is probably the Roberts Vintage which is £130 /€149.99 - I know thats a bit over budget but they are superb and I'll do an introductory 10% discount on Roberts for Boardies. The Vintage is DAM / FM with mains and long life battery and it just looks beautiful!
    http://www.robertsradio.co.uk/Products/DAB_radios/VINTAGE/index.htm

I'll pop up pictures in a minute!

Keep us posted if you like them or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.