Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best way to sell warehouse stock.

• 15-11-2013 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A friend of my dad has a warehouse full of textiles, cushions, canvas prints etc. He doesn't want to sell items individually, he wants to sell the stuff in bulk, but doesn't know the best way to go about it. He asked me to look into advertising the stuff on-line. I suppose buyers would view sample pictures on-line, decide if they wanted X amount of canvas prints, collect the stuff or some arrangement would have to be made and take it away. Would Donedeal and Adverts be good places to put up adds? Has anybody done this kind of thing before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I much prefer adverts since it allows open interaction, you can see other peoples comments

Advertisement