Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PROBLEM logging on to Bank of Ireland 365online

Options
  • 15-11-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Can ANY of the Bank of Ireland representatives here PLEASE tell me why I have to enter my User ID, my date of birth, 3 numbers from my pin etc OVER AND OVER AGAIN before I finally get logged in.

Typical scenario:
    • I enter ID and d.o.b. / last 4 digits of phone no.
    • I continue to next page and enter the requested 3 digits
    • Instead of being logged in I am then taken back to 1st page again & asked for ID etc. all over again.
    Have just done this at least 12 times before it finally logged me in.

Got a phonecall.

Returned to find I'd been logged out.:eek:

Attempted to log in and kept being sent back to ID request page 8 times.

I am becoming increasingly concerned about this, as each time I am asked for 3 digits of my pin, they request different digits. So by the time I eventually get logged in, I have typed EVERY one of the digits at least 3 times.
    Not at all satisfactory in my opinion!:mad:

Just wondering if other 365online customers are experiencing the same difficulties. This has been a problem for me for months now, and I am getting more than a little bit cheesed off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

What browser are you using? The same thing happens to me with Firefox, bit never happens with Internet Explorer.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭PennyWise11

I use Internet Explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I use Internet Explorer

Delete your browsing history and enable cookies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi PennyWise11,

Sirsok suggestion to delete browsing history and enable cookies should resolve it. Alternatively, we ask customers to try another browser. If this does not help it, please call Banking 365 and a representative can check this and log it if needs be. They can also advise balance or transactions if you require this.

I hope this helps.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭PennyWise11

Hi PennyWise11,

Sirsok suggestion to delete browsing history and enable cookies should resolve it. Alternatively, we ask customers to try another browser. If this does not help it, please call Banking 365 and a representative can check this and log it if needs be. They can also advise balance or transactions if you require this.

I hope this helps.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays

Thanks
    Linda
    Tried just deleting browsing history, and got logged in on first attempt.
    Very grateful for this advice, thank you Sirsok and Linda.

Just wondering why my deleting my browsing history affects this?
    Seems strange.
    Any techies out there who can explain this? Would love to know. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Hurler on the Ditch

Would also like to know why deleting browser history is required? Have had similar problems logging into BOI on several computers and browsers but it appears this may solve my problem as well. Also kept getting error message accusing me of pressing back buttons etc. Sent this to BOI but they did not tell me to delete browser history. So thanks Sirsok!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Reginamc

I managed to block my card trying to log in on 365online on my phone. How do i go about unlocking it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Reginamc

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

To unlock your account for phone or online banking, you can call Bank of Ireland 365 and a representative will certainly unlock this for you. 

Once unlocked you can instantly access account again by phone or online.

Our representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-12 midnight
                                                          Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm

Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000

We are a little unsure when you mention your bank card is locked by trying to access Bank of Ireland 365 as no card details are required when accessing your account for phone or online banking?

If you need help with your bank card, please let us know what problems you are having with this and we will be glad to help.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement