Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q

Options
  • 15-11-2013 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone have any ideas on how to get discounts from b&q

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

Papfluff wrote: »
    Anyone have any ideas on how to get discounts from b&q

get a trade card or get an over 60s card . my mate and his wife both have trade cards and they let me use their cards to buy stuff when i want to shop in b & q , also keep a close eye on their website where they advertize variois discounts on most weekends .
    http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/roi/index.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Crazy Eye wrote: »
    get a trade card or get an over 60s card .

Any idea what percent discount does the trade card get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭freewheeler

i believe its 10%

wait4me wrote: »
    Any idea what percent discount does the trade card get you?

10% have got a few good bargains on a saturday afternoon or sunday morning with the trade card at this stage .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Airside B&Q have Cuprinol spray fence treatment for e4 a gallon in their bargain section some have no labels but colour written on them.

got a heap of stuff in b & q airside today . the lady on the checkouts Yolanda went above and beyond the cause to help me out . got 1200 x 600 x 97mm xtratherm insulated loft boards for 10 euro each , should have been 22 euro each but got them for a tenner . happy days .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Papfluff

Thanks for the posts got my 20%disc today saved over 126euro many thanks folks for your kindness of time 😛

Advertisement