Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling unusable clothes

Options
  • 15-11-2013 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

Any ideas?

Some of my old clothes are too bad to donate to charity.I don't think the clothing bins around the place want them either as they seem to be collecting form charity shops.

Does nowhere recycle these old garments purely for recycling purposes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Briarhill school had an ad out looking for exactly what you have. Closing date has passed now but try local primary schools alot of them collecting these and get them recycled for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭tphase

a lot of old clothes get recycled as rags for use in garages etc. You could try donating suitable fabric to your local garage - stuff like cotton t-shirts and shirts should be usable

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭anoda_username

If you haven't gotten rid of the clothes I would happily take them for animal bedding

Advertisement