Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out what my eircom telephone number is?

• 15-11-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I just got eircom broadband with phone. I installed the broadband last week. Now I bought a telephone. How do I check what my number is? I tried calling my mobile but it said that the number is unknown. How do I find out what my phone number is? It's not with the paperwork that they sent me. Is there a number that I have to call that will tell me my number? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Cork981

Try putting 141 or 142 before the number when you ring your mobile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Player_32 wrote: »
    I just got eircom broadband with phone. I installed the broadband last week. Now I bought a telephone. How do I check what my number is? I tried calling my mobile but it said that the number is unknown. How do I find out what my phone number is? It's not with the paperwork that they sent me. Is there a number that I have to call that will tell me my number? Thanks.

Try the "Talk to..." Eircom forum?

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1293

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Player_32

Thanks

Advertisement