Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish conversation /grinds

Options
  • 15-11-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all
    Hope you are all well.
    I am wondering does anyone know where I could get 1 to 1 Irish conversation in Kildare
    I just need to practice Irish with somebody with a high level of Irish for one or two sessions per week.
    Even a number for grinds would help
    Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What part?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

There is a free conversational Irish meeting in Alice's Restaurant in Naas (near the Benetton shop) on Saturday mornings at 11. My wife went for the first time last week and really enjoyed it- informal, friendly and good range of standards. They also apparently do classes (don't have the info on it, but details are in the restaurant).

• Registered Users Posts: 37 bettyboop1

Thanks for your help baaba mal, I will certainly look into that. Sounds great

Moonbeam, I am based in naas but am willing to travel.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know of someone in Maynooth , I will mention it to them.

Advertisement