Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for canadian police clearance form Ireland

Options
  • 15-11-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi all, I was just wondering if there is anyone else outside of Canada who are applying for rcmp clearance for the IEC 2014 visa. I was on the IEC 2012 visa and Im hoping to get back to Canada asap, especially since there might be an early release of visas in December. From what I've found out so far it seems getting rcmp clearance could take a while and is a bit of headache since fingerprints are needed... so I'd like to find out whats the quickest and most cost free way of applying for it.
    How is anyone else in Ireland going to apply for it, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Judi565

I've the same question! Was on IEC 2006 visa and applying for 2014. Sent a message on RCMP website but no reply. Did you have any luck finding out a quick and cheap way of applying for the clearance form? Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Judi565

I just got an email response from RCMP - they just directed me to the website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

Advertisement