Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

deco nate wrote: »
    Only got my box today, and yes.. if I get into a game I stay in till it picks a new map and the
    I get kicked :(
    Battlefield 4 is supposed to be getting a major update tomorrow so fingers crossed that will solve many of our issues.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Battlefield 4 is supposed to be getting a major update tomorrow so fingers crossed that will solve many of our issues.

That's for the PC only, the console versions are delayed, presumably due to the certification process demanded by Sony/MS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Spear wrote: »
    That's for the PC only, the console versions are delayed, presumably due to the certification process demanded by Sony/MS.

they reckon they'll be out in less than a week though, if you go into the battlelog app on your phone, it pops up in the little message of the day window.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone else getting the odd frame skip / lag?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Battlefield servers are being upgraded apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

VivGrise wrote: »
    Battlefield servers are being upgraded apparently.
    They were supposed to be doing something with the server browser last night and from what I've seen nothing has changed.

Has anyone being able to find a hardcore server?Server browser displays no results.Have to get those 5 sniper kills from the top of the tower on firestorm.

good god this game is frustrating the sh1t out of me!!!! yet again, I fire up my xbox only to keep getting kicked back to the main menu time after time. My gaming time is limited and I cant handle the way this is totally unreliable. when it does work, its sweet, sweet goodness though.

Ya, when you get into a lobby I tend to stay there as long as I can. I have 3/4 Hardcore domination servers saved that are stable enough, but can't play a Conquest game at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

VivGrise wrote: »
    Ya, when you get into a lobby I tend to stay there as long as I can. I have 3/4 Hardcore domination servers saved that are stable enough, but can't play a Conquest game at all.
    any chance you might report back with the hardcore server numbers, i cant find none at all using the server browser

Yup, I'll do it there when I get home at 11 tonight.

• Advertisement

I cant join any today either. Irish problem only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

go into your history and try and join one of those.

pain in the hole this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

go into your history and try and join one of those.

pain in the hole this.

I'll try that, I've been getting into games no problem just using the quick match option, as of yesterday I can get into nothing except the odd defuse game.

It's a brilliant game though.

Arkslippy wrote: »
    I'll try that, I've been getting into games no problem just using the quick match option, as of yesterday I can get into nothing except the odd defuse game.

It's a brilliant game though.

Yeah, i actually gave up in the end and turned off. quick match wouldnt work either.
    History was so-so, but spent 30 mins trying to get into a game and couldnt so gave up.

But yeah, brilliant game, from what i remember ;)

Servers are still broken after the update. This issue has really put me off getting Premium.

Why would a system level update affect the game? BF4 update is what we actually need

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

The update addressed xbl MP issues. I was kind of hoping it would improve a few things.
    The system update wont address Battlefield 4 servers issues but hopefully Dice will give us an update for Bf4 in a few days. I am kind of sorry that I rushed to buy premium now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lads the game update is rolling out today!!

Lads the game update is rolling out today!!

really hope that this fixes the majority of issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ballyerrob

The system update wont address Battlefield 4 servers issues but hopefully Dice will give us an update for Bf4 in a few days. I am kind of sorry that I rushed to buy premium now.

Yea I also bought the premium.the premium maps servers are always empty.buyers remorse

Yea I also bought the premium.the premium maps servers are always empty.buyers remorse

• Advertisement

Has anyone got the update yet? I cant tell if it was auto downloaded for me.

miralize wrote: »
    Has anyone got the update yet? I cant tell if it was auto downloaded for me.

I think it will be after 5 before the update
    Is released over here

i dont think this is a local update but an update on Dices side.
    Maybe wrong on that as it said 10am UTC which is long ago.

Im in work so not checked yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Try this for getting into game using the server browser.

Clear everything, select all the maps and select Official (Not ranked or unranked)

I think it will be after 5 before the update
    Is released over here

Yeh 10am UTC was 6 hours ago

I'm old school. Feckers should use gmt.! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Stability seems better after patch but lag has increased for me with some major spikes and jets being nearly unflyable, could just be my connection acting up though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Stability seems better after patch but lag has increased for me with some major spikes and jets being nearly unflyable, could just be my connection acting up though.

I am having similar issues as well, although it seems to be more hit detection than anything else...

Advertisement