Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I still much prefer hardcore for gun play but for being a vehicle whore softcore all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You guys still playing this? I myself haven't touched it in the month of February! Want to get back into it though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

most are still play but very intermittent due to all the issues, most of us are waiting for Titanfall

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

preparing for Titanfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Standing by for titanfall...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

Cant wait for titan fall, whats the crack Stone Deaf, fancy meeting you here haha My GT: BuzznWitUrCuzzn

Brazzill wrote: »
    Cant wait for titan fall, whats the crack Stone Deaf, fancy meeting you here haha My GT: BuzznWitUrCuzzn

Absolutely lad!

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/ea-tech-issues-havent-caused-damage-to-battlefield-series-reputation

This lad is deluded. New patch yesterday and the game was all over the shop last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

They will only have one more chance with their next BF title and if they mess that up like this one the series will be ruined.

I've said it many times recently that they need to go back to WWII and simplify the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

They will only have one more chance with their next BF title and when they mess that up like this one the series will be ruined.

The series is already ruined, its just being milked dry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭AndersKP

Hi guys,

A lonely Nordie who swapped from PS3 to X1 and has no friends :(

the1whoknockz87

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Campaign progress has mysteriously disappeared. Thought they sorted this **** out D:

AndersKP wrote: »
    Hi guys,

A lonely Nordie who swapped from PS3 to X1 and has no friends :(

the1whoknockz87

Cheers!!

My gt is the same as my username here. I'll pop an invite if I see you on, but tbh, I'm playing titanfall a lot at the moment

I have a bit of change in my microsoft account at the minute, I was thinking of renting a server for the long weekend if theres any interest, or has everyone sold their copies of bf4 / gotten a refund?

I have a bit of change in my microsoft account at the minute, I was thinking of renting a server for the long weekend if theres any interest, or has everyone sold their copies of bf4 / gotten a refund?

only one of the lads got a refund for the game. I might pop on for a brief return but only so i can bitch about everything still being ****ed :)

miju wrote: »
    only one of the lads got a refund for the game. I might pop on for a brief return but only so i can bitch about everything still being ****ed :)

I'll fire out a few messages on xbox live tonight to the usual suspects and gauge a bit of interest, I must look into exactly what admin powers you get as well, If you could be guaranteed that randomers would fill up the empty spots it'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Might be tempted to turn it tonight if I can find a 24/7 locker and quilan peaks server.

Had a quick look and the option to rent isn't there anyway.

Im shocked this hasnt run smoothly, untterly shocked

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    Im shocked this hasnt run smoothly, untterly shocked

It's very Diceappointing. Ill get my coat

Played a bit of this over the weekend. And surprisingly, it wasn't terrible. Still has the sound bug and insta deaths, but not bad overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Played a bit of this over the weekend. And surprisingly, it wasn't terrible. Still has the sound bug and insta deaths, but not bad overall.

I played it a few times over the past few weeks and thought it was playing great. It seems to me know that the game should be launched lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I played it a few times over the past few weeks and thought it was playing great. It seems to me know that the game should be launched lol.

my its about time only took them what 9 months.
    they really let me down i was hoping for months of gameplay out of it
    it damaged my gaming as a whole as put me off full time gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

dunworth1 wrote: »
    my its about time only took them what 9 months.
    they really let me down i was hoping for months of gameplay out of it
    it damaged my gaming as a whole as put me off full time gaming
    Did you a favour so

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone got Dragons Teeth yet?

Just started DL on PS4....

6.3gb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Those maps are just fun. Like geniune fun... bf3 fun!

Can't download it for some reason, when I go into the in game store it just says, 'price empty' and wont let me do anything.

Only in battlefield indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Can't download it for some reason, when I go into the in game store it just says, 'price empty' and wont let me do anything.

Only in battlefield indeed.

A restart fixed it for me

• Advertisement

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064781665446433/
    miralize wrote: »
    A restart fixed it for me

Had to go to battlelog for an alternative fix

Advertisement