Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine TCD vs RCSI

Options
  • 15-11-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, i am a Norwegian applying for medicine in Ireland. I just don't know which to put on 1st. RCSI has many norwegian graduates from the older days, so many doctors in Norway have studied at RCSI. But i like TCD because its bigger, more diversity and its possible to take a year of for a Msc in Neuroscience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

They're both good but both very different, I suggest you do your research and also check out the other colleges

• Registered Users Posts: 19 andersio

Thanks, i researched and researched but is only getting more confused. Some places say thats there is something shady happening with the exams for the arabian students. But that the tutors are much better then TCD because they get paid just for tutoring at the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

I'd prefer my tutor to be a working doctor than a full time tutor to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Lauren3142

Look at UCD , their medicine course is really good too !!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Lauren3142

@usersame You're usually trained by doctors in a hospital as part of your third and fourth years ,after you get the basics of the clinical sciences nailed

• Advertisement
Advertisement