Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaggia Cubika - Replacement Water Pump

Options
  • 15-11-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey guys,

I've spent ages online with no success on this issue. I need to replace the water pump on my old Gaggia Cubika machine. I've very little experience but I figured I should have a go at replacing it myself. Has anyone got any experience for the process?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Hey guys,

I've spent ages online with no success on this issue. I need to replace the water pump on my old Gaggia Cubika machine. I've very little experience but I figured I should have a go at replacing it myself. Has anyone got any experience for the process?

Thanks

Not worth fixing oddrocks. I bought my whole machine for 25 pound on ebay.

Cant wait for an upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 oddsoxrocks

Managed to take the machine apart and discovered that the inside of the group head was completely caked in limescale - despite being descaled every 2 months.

Cleaned it out and its back working better than ever. No need to replace the pump.

Happy days!

Advertisement