Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7 running slow on iPhone 4

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

pfurey101 wrote: »
    My iPhone 4S is currently losing 1% a minute when in use and thats with everything OFF, all internet tips actioned and screen brightness down to 25%.

It shut down at 23% battery remaining and then when powered up on charge, it went straight in at to 23%.

There are just too many iPhone 4 problems with IOS 7 and guess what - the mighty feckin apple really doesn't care.

How can they get away with all of this awful operating system on older phones :mad:

My iPhone 4S has almost doubled its battery life. The OS is very fast - way faster than the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

I have it on my iPhone 4 since it came out and have no problems with it, its the best of the ios7 updates ....so far

Advertisement