Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone deleted photos in recovery mode

Options
  • 16-11-2013 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to recover photos deleted when phone was forced into recovery mode? Very upset girl missing baby pics :-( no back up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Check photo stream on iCloud.com

Failing that try http://www.i-funbox.com/

Other than that I'm not sure. You portably don't want to hear the next bit so I'll put it in spoiler tags.
    everyone has their one oh **** I've lost everything moment, let's hope this spurs you into backing up. Dropbox is good for this so is Google+ so is iCloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Elenatalo

DO NOT do anything if your iPhone involuntarily goes into recovery mode. The only official way to exit recovery mode is to restore your iPhone with iTunes. Do not do this especially if you do not backup your iPhone regularly because restoring your iPhone this way will wipe clean all data and content.

Advertisement