Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Closed on a Saturday...

• 16-11-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey guys - I went over to the college, hoping to get some study done, and the gates were closed, and place looked dark... whats going on haha?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

kalmanon2 wrote: »
    Hey guys - I went over to the college, hoping to get some study done, and the gates were closed, and place looked dark... whats going on haha?

No power in the college today, they had notifications up during the week about it

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kalmanon2

haha, clever me not noticing lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

kalmanon2 wrote: »
    haha, clever me not noticing lolz

I only clocked it late on Thursday, an A4 sheet stuck to the outside of the glass room on the ground floor of the library.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Didn't know that myself, you'd think they'd have sent an email or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

They did!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I didn't get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I didn't get one either, maybe some class groups got it and others didn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I didnt get one either, i was just lucky my friend told me about it.

Advertisement