Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats flight entertainment like on united airlines 757-200

Options
  • 16-11-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi wats flight entertaiment like on united airlines 757-200 as im flying to new york from shannon,does it have live tv and 100s of films on it ,do you get a free meal wit united airlines 757-200 on a flight to new york if ya do is it a good meal,thank please no rude anwsers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Entertainment was great when I flew Dublin-Newark in May and I think the Shannon run is the same. Lots of choices in Movies and tv to keep you entertained. Food is terrible but that's a given with airline food these days. Thought the staff on the ground and on the plane were rude, unhelpful and generally couldn't give a crap. This has been my experience with United trans Atlantic and internally for years now but the price was right each time I used them. 757 is very cramped too for such a long flight if your're anyway tall but they will get you from A-B no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 johnjason2011

do u get a free meal,am cud be a problem so for the seats as im 6.1,am do u get earphones for the movies or do u have to bring ur own,wat kinda of food is served

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭cena

When we went over last year them new batman movie was. A month less then it was released in the cinema

Think you get headphones but can't be 100% as I always bring my own so maybe do the same to be on the safe side. The meal was included but alcohol was about $7. Think it was some kind of beef thing going over and coming home it was chicken in bbq sauce. Just remember this as it was possibly one of the worst things I've ever eaten. My wife got a beef dish but there was no beef in it. Terrible food.

If you're worried about the seats maybe look into upgrading to premium economy. It's about $80 each way but more leg room and seats are slightly wider.

is there much films on the plane nd does it have live tv,i booked my flight wit lufanso wit united airline,wen i go in to my booking i cant find the api and secure flight to fill in,any ideas

• Advertisement

There's a load of films way more than enough to keep you going, from new releases to older movies. No live tv but tons of shows. Check the united site to see whats coming up if your're flying in the next few weeks. Do your API on the United site under your booking section, you should have a United flight/reference number no matter what airline you booked through

i just went onto united airlines website nd typed in my United flight/reference number nd my booking came up,but i dnt see api anywhere,whats secure flight for,do i do that online or in da airport

Advertisement