Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If the worst happens

• 16-11-2013 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am incredibly paranoid that I wont get what I want next August and I am trying to consider my options in advance. If for example I fail maths is my only option repeating? I really don't want to do this year again!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Every possible situation has different possibilities.

For example with the maths, yes you can repeat, as well as going doing down the PLC route to college or even some colleges/universities/ITs hold days for students who can sit a maths exam.

Perhaps read this article but remember to contact the various universities/ITs mentioned as this will be 3 years old next June!
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/a-second-chance-for-those-who-failed-maths-26762896.html

But remember, all will be grand if you put in the effort now and believe in yourself! I know its hard - I spent the whole JC summer worrying that I wrote down the wrong exam number - but I didn't!!

Advertisement