Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas beers?

• 16-11-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

I'm just putting this out there to see if people would be up for a few beers some weekend before Xmas. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

I'm in. I suggest we have many beers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Boards 12 pubs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm never doing the 12 Pubs of Christmas again! :eek:

But a Beers would be great. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm home the morning of the 21st!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

21st of December would suit me, how about everyone else?

• Advertisement

Just gonna bump this. Anyone still on for beers on the 21st? I was thinkin The Blind Pig myself if anyone's interested?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Just gonna bump this. Anyone still on for beers on the 21st? I was thinkin The Blind Pig myself if anyone's interested?

I'm heading to Dolan's that night, but if people were going for an early pint I'd be up for a detour via the Blind Pig.

I'm heading to Dolan's that night, but if people were going for an early pint I'd be up for a detour via the Blind Pig.

I'd be up for meeting a bit earlier. Goin to Dolan's myself on Fri nite to see Mael Mordha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

I'd be up for meeting a bit earlier. Goin to Dolan's myself on Fri nite to see Mael Mordha.

before Mael Mordha would be amazing..

Beers!

bennyl10 wrote: »
    before Mael Mordha would be amazing..

Beers!

I'll be in Dolan's main bar about 8.30pm, I'll b wearing a black hoody with a big gruesome sharp-toothed skull at the back :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement