Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 625 - worth buying?

Options
  • 16-11-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,793 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Am thinking of buying a Nokia Lumia 625 phone. It's currently €150 with Meteor which seems pretty good value. Watched a review which said it has a low-res display and the screen can be difficult to view when outside. It recommend the Sony Xperia SP as an alternative (even though it seems to be twice the price). I'd be willing to spend around €150/200 max so not sure if there's any other decent phones at that price but if someone could recommend a few or advice on the Lumia 625 that'd be great! Currently have a Samsung Galaxy Mini so I'm not sure I'd be overly concerned with the low-res display unless it impacts on the functioning of the phone..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For the price it is a good buy, I didn't have any issues with the screen on it while using it outside. Its not going to be amazing for that price, but its not going to disappoint you imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,793 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Davy wrote: »
    For the price it is a good buy, I didn't have any issues with the screen on it while using it outside. Its not going to be amazing for that price, but its not going to disappoint you imo

Thanks Davy! Yeah maybe the screen problem is more noticeable in sunnier places or something with glare and stuff! :P It's a good step-up from what I'm used to and think price is fairly reasonable too!

Advertisement