Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Damme is the man!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Are the trucks reversing, wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

Julez wrote: »
    Are the trucks reversing, wow!

I'm assuming the trucks were moving, but it does't look like it for some reason??? :confused:

Awesome add tho! :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Safer to reverse as if he fell, and they were going forward, he'd have been crushed!

Plus, the music is perfect for the video!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

That's a proper ad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

dorkacle wrote: »
    I'm assuming the trucks were moving, but it does't look like it for some reason??? :confused:

Awesome add tho! :)

Its only the box truck that pulls away, the artic stays perfectly straight, notice the guide dots on the road for the box truck driver, he will line them up with a point in his mirror so he will have the exact gap for his legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Its only the box truck that pulls away, the artic stays perfectly straight, notice the guide dots on the road for the box truck driver, he will line them up with a point in his mirror so he will have the exact gap for his legs.

I don't care if there was trickery by way of road tippex. The splits impressed the bejaysus outta me!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

safety harness

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I believe nothing I see in adverts any more, and this is just a little too fake looking for me.

In fact, I'd put big money on it being tweaked in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Got to love JCVD. He's batshìt crazy, but entertaining as hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

NIMAN wrote: »
    I believe nothing I see in adverts any more, and this is just a little too fake looking for me.

In fact, I'd put big money on it being tweaked in some way.

I did the accidental splits once. I was certainly tweaked in some way...

:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

He should really change his name to Van DAYUM! And yes I mean with the capitals and exclamation mark.

Advertisement