Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for psychic reader who used to practise in Grafton Street Dublin

Options
  • 16-11-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is a long shot, but here goes...

About 20 years ago I went with some friends to a guy who had a practice in Grafton Street, near McDonalds and just upstairs. I had never been to a psychic and wasn't looking for anything, I only went because my friends were going.

I'm trying to find out if he is still around and if he is still giving readings, but unfortunately I have no idea what his name is.

All I remember is that he was in his early or mid 40s in 1993, and he had black hair. He might have had a goatee as well, I can't be sure.

He didn't do tarot cards or anything like that - he simply sat opposite me and closed his eyes and started speaking. I remember he had a small light-box on the table that cast a low-level coloured glow on his face. He also had a few crystals on top of the box, and when I asked him about them he simply said they helped him get a clearer view.

I was very impressed with the level of detail he disclosed during the session - things that were very specific to me, and that centred on physical things like buildings and locations. He didn't try to do any kind of fortune telling; he simply gave insight into the present.

Browsing this forum I see that there are plenty of psychics still operating in and around Grafton Street, but having checked each one I don't think any of them are him.

Anyone got any ideas who I mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

very interesting , never heard of him at all and do not recall reading about him either in this forum.
    I thought that I had tried each and every reader in dublin and the surroundings .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 angel delights

Hi ya I went to this man about 20 years ago, I cant remember his name either. I found him good but I have being to alot better mediums and fortune tellers since. I don't think he is still there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

He knows you're looking for him.
    Just relax and he'll be in touch with you in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 angel delights

I think his name was Des or Dessie

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

Psychic readers, Santa Claus, Fairies, Leprechauns, Unicorns, Bogeyman, superstitions and all religions, logic and common sense should give you a good kick in reality and point you in a more useful direction...

• Advertisement
Advertisement