Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myrtle Beach J1 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Vetton

Ciaracork wrote: »
    Internal flights working out at $180 return.... Were trying to figure out if the train and then the bus would be cheaper? Bus takes 9 hours and is only marginally cheaper than flying. Only thing about the flight though is that we can't figure out if our baggage is included in the costs....

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/CheapFlights?&aw=true&pid=4186&travelers=1&pax0=a&cos=0&nonstop=no&airport0=JFK&airport1=MYR&date0=20140528&time0=0024&date1=20140805&time1=0024&provider2=eDreams&provider0=Expedia_ie&nearby0=no&nearby1=no&provider0=Expedia_ie&cr=1

First bag is EUR36 according to these

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ciaracork

[bus definetly sounds like it will work out a lot cheaper so if they go by the same procedures as ryanair do

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sambo94

Me and a friend are heading to Myrtle Beach this summer on a J1 and we are looking to share accommodation. PM me with any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shivy92

Ciaracork wrote: »
    Hey everyone, myself (21 year old girl) another girl and 3 lads all from cork are heading on 28th may. We've been looking into houses already but would be very happy to house share with people to keep the costs down... On me or drop me an email if anyone's interested. Were looking to get a big enough gang together for the summer 😀ðŸ»ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸

Hey Ciara :) me (from Kerry), four other girls and a lad all going to college in limerick are heading over the 23rd of May and hoping to get a house too cuz motels are working out too expensive :/ you can message me at shivygriffin@yahoo.ie or creep me on facebook (Siobhan Griffin) if ye are still looking for people to share with? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sambo94

Hey, Me and a friend in UL are heading over on the 28th and are looking for accommodation sharing as motels are working out a rip off for the 2 of us. We dont really mind how many we share with, the cheaper the better :)

Message me on Facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/sam.obriain.7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 joecal1991

Hey,

6 of us got sorted for accommodation really cheap in San Diego from the 28th of May to the 28th of August. Living in Mission Bay so right in the middle of everything. Get in touch with me because I know there are still apartments available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FoxyFox

Hey,

Looking for a place to stay in North Myrtle Beach, its for 3 people, one guy and a couple, anybody heard of any good deals?

Cheers

Advertisement