Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never got Stimulus Package

• 16-11-2013 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I bought the game on day one and have been playing gta online almost daily since. Im particularly annoyed as my friends did money glitches and still got the stimulus package. Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Ronan14 wrote: »
    I bought the game on day one and have been playing gta online almost daily since. Im particularly annoyed as my friends did money glitches and still got the stimulus package. Is there anything I can do?

Send a ticket to Rockstar and they should clarify the problem for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Does anyone else still have this problem?

I have opened a few tickets over the weeks, but rather than replying to them R* just mark them as solved or delete them.

Well they did reply to one of them, asking me for my transaction history from the 7th of Nov to present, but when I asked how to get that they just ignored me again.
    Does anyone know where I can get this information for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

kiddums wrote: »
    Does anyone else still have this problem?

I have opened a few tickets over the weeks, but rather than replying to them R* just mark them as solved or delete them.

Well they did reply to one of them, asking me for my transaction history from the 7th of Nov to present, but when I asked how to get that they just ignored me again.
    Does anyone know where I can get this information for them?

Still haven't got it solved. I submitted three tickets and got the same reply to each:

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.

Can you please provide us with the following pieces of information, so we can investigate this further.

-Console/Platform (Xbox 360/PS3):
    -Social Club Account Name:
    -PSN/360 Name:
    -Date of this occurrence:

I included all the info above they asked me for the in second and third ticket, besides the date of occurrence.... There is obviously no date of occurrence!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Yea I got that at the start too.

But then when I opened a new request I put all of that in the description as well as in the report.
    Thats when I got asked to show all my transaction history since the date of occurrence, which I put as the 7th of Nov as thats when I think they announced the stimulus was complete.

Advertisement