Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the taxi 777777 taxi thing

Options
  • 16-11-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

I thought it was just me as I lived in a house that named after 7 otherplaces....but tonight I was over in the GFs friend's house and the rang a taxi.

The taxi ended up in the wrong place

Cue 10 minute (unnecessary wait) and the girl snapped with them..... I wasdelighted because I thought it was only me....BUT they go through the troubleof registering your name and address and your number why do they even have toask where you from or your name when you ring and why do they **** it up everytime..
    Seriously they have went to a different place 10 times (not anexaggeration)...and GF friend is late for work because to them all the time.

P.s in before some other jack ass comes in and say get another taxi...
    Poss. suggest another taxi that know what they are doing and I will jump ship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

That sounds frustrating, shame you had a poor experience with them. I booked a taxi with them for the first time last week to take myself & some friends into town, we live in a rural spot so it's hard to describe exactly where the house is, nearby landmarks etc. Not only did the driver find the house but he was even 5 minutes early, have to say I was expecting him to be late & lost!

OK so I had 4 missed calls from the poor guy, my phone was charging but he still found us.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Hope Hailo will come to Kilkenny soon. It would really suit the City because of it's size. Then we can do away with the likes of 777777 taxi thing

Advertisement