Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millas Kitchen Newtown

• 17-11-2013 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Anyone order Indian from here lately. Used to be our favourite place as I'm a coeliac I'm very limited when it comes to take away. We live in Ashford so even had to drive over to collect. The last two times I've gotten a watery tasteless horrible curry. Looks like the changed the chef.

Any suggestions of a new place to go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭P0lygon Wind0w

That's a shame, it's our favourite too. It was closed on the very stormy night a couple of weeks back so I had to go to Indian Spice in Greystones - bit of a trek from Ashford for you though. Similar pricing, I liked it - but no one is too keen on change really. I'd suggest asking them in Mila's what the situation is, and giving them one more chance. If it's your favourite, and you go there often then it's best to be honest. I had a similar problem with an Indian in Dublin (stodgy rice and bad meat one time), and wasn't going to go back but I mentioned it and now I get extra rice and excellent service every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Ditto that, give them a call, maybe just unlucky? I've always found them really excellent.

Advertisement