Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 sells over 1 million units in first 24 hours in North America

Options
  • 17-11-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

exir0Mf.png

So I guess PS4 is in fact a hot item. That makes it the biggest playstation launch ever, bigger than PS2. Much bigger than the Wii launch too. Maybe the biggest launch ever? Not sure what the DS/3DS did...

The death of the console might have to wait a few years? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

As a brand, PlayStation is even more popular in Europe than in the US so I'd be expecting another million sold on the 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Tretton expected 3 million sales before the end of the year. I am starting to believe him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Otacon wrote: »
    Tretton expected 3 million sales before the end of the year. I am starting to believe him now.

And 5 million by March after the launch in Japan. That's if they manage to put their 3DS's down for a few minutes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wait...who was predicting the death of consoles?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Zillah wrote: »
    Wait...who was predicteing the death of consoles?
    Chinese students working for foxconn:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Zillah wrote: »
    Wait...who was predicteing the death of consoles?

Sites who've nothing better to report on that day.

Advertisement