Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available

Options
  • 17-11-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Seasoned drummer in both live and studio recordings, seeks a cover or original band (preferably originals) in Dublin. I am 21 years old and have my own gear and transport.

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Exileonmainst

What kind of stuff do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bangadrum

What kind of stuff do you play?

I play mostly rock, pop and metal style drums, but I can play a laid back swing/jazz style if needs be whichever the song dictates.

My band is looking for a drummer, we play Rock N Roll and a bit of Blues, Rolling Stones, Beatles and Chuck Berry kind of stuff, would you be interested?

My band is looking for a drummer, we play Rock N Roll and a bit of Blues, Rolling Stones, Beatles and Chuck Berry kind of stuff, would you be interested?

Do you have any samples of your music up that I can have a listen to?

No, we only got together recently, but we all have a few years experience on our instruments

• Advertisement

No, we only got together recently, but we all have a few years experience on our instruments

Ok, where are you guys based? Who's in the band?

There's three of us, I play guitar and am based in Terenure, the singer/guitarist is based in palmerstown and I'm not exactly sure where the bassist/singer is based

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1987rudi

Looking for a drummer for knew blues/rock 3 piece. I play guitar and sing, you can check my stuff out here https://soundcloud.com/lakesy
    Have bassist on board already. If you have any demos, would like a listen
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 21 IvanNicolas

PM sent there... looking for an experienced drummer, good opportunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Kicking Television

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 DonRufio

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 coldgin

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Madramusic

Pm Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 18 naturesprings

Hi,

You still on the look-out for some players??

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Hi . We are an original band in Balbriggan with our own rehearsal / recording studio. her is one of our tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtoQQOXN1KA

Cheers Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RayRayMcD

Hey, if you're still looking I'm in an alt/rock/metal type band that need a drummer ASAP. PM me if interested and I'll give ya more info! :)

Advertisement