Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a single room one night a week - long term

Options
  • 17-11-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone

This may be the wrong part of boards but I am looking for a single room/bed to rent one night (every wednesday) a week in Dublin city. I am a professional working by St Stephens green and currently will be commuting for the next year after just landing a job from college.

I do not want breakfast, do not smoke and would be in the room probably from 8pm in the evening until 7am the next day.

Let me know if you fancy earning an extra few quid a month for utilising one of your empty rooms. Before anyone asks I would rather rent a room off someone than stay in a loud hostel or pay over the odds for a hotel room when all I will be doing is sleeping for a few hours.

PM me if you want to chat

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I know you said you dont want breakfast but a B&B would be the best option for you.
    Its fair to say that the B&B trade is not thriving so if you approach someone they might well do you a monthly deal or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Try daft.ie or similar, Boards is a discussion site

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement