Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which console?

Options
  • 17-11-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

hi,

I'm posting this in all three of the proprietary forums to get your views.
    hope thats ok?

i want advice on the best console for my situation if you don;t mind, and be biased if you like, as i'll read them all and be grateful.
    I've a preference for first person shooters and strategy games, but the wife is fairly easy going as to what games take her fancy. also, i want an all rounder if thats possible.
    I would appreciate any advice, and if you'd like more specific info about anything, so as to advise, please ask away.
    they've become fairly expensive, and i've not been looking into them for a while, so would like the pointers so as to maximise the value from the purchase, one only coming to the house if you get me?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

There is a PS4 thread you can use to ask your questions.

There are also threads in the Games forum that you could use.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement