Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recover NSC & Acc number on new account

Options
  • 17-11-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I opened a student account as part of a promotion in college at the start of the year. I now have a Visa Debit card for that account but haven't yet activated it. I've begun working and wish to be paid into my BoI account. Is there a way to access these details? They were given to me on a card but I'm afraid I've lost it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi jrmb,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Your account number and sort code are printed at the top of your bank statement. If you haven't received a statement or don't have one to hand, a representative in BOI365 or your branch would be more than happy to provide you with these details. When calling, please ensure to have your debit card to hand, as you will be asked security questions.

BOI365 can be contacted on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000 and contact details for your branch can be found here.

Best of luck with your new job.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

Thanks for you help Tara.

Advertisement