Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student loan to cover accommodation costs

Options
  • 17-11-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

So last week I received an email requesting that I pay the next term of my accommodation. I don't have enough in my bank account, neither do my parents. I am in receipt of a grant. Can I get a loan whereby BOI takes out a certain amount each month from my grant until the loan is payed back? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi weirdspider,

Thanks for your post.

To apply for a student loan with us, please contact the Personal Lending Advisor in your account holding branch who will be happy to process the application for you and discuss any queries you may have.
    Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis, therefore we would not be able to provide you with a definite answer here.

Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Best of luck with the application

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement