Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet and furniture cleaning

Options
  • 17-11-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone who does carpet and upholstery cleaning? Just want sitting room done.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've used Chem Dry before and found them excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Can highly recommend this guy:
    Mick A-Budget services www.abudgetservices.ie

Local guy, lives in Laytown

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭orionm_73

I'm interested in getting my living room and bedroom carpets cleaned professionally. Does anyone know do they just clean around the sofa, beds etc or are you expected to move them to a different room? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

orionm_73 wrote: »
    I'm interested in getting my living room and bedroom carpets cleaned professionally. Does anyone know do they just clean around the sofa, beds etc or are you expected to move them to a different room? Thanks

You are supposed to move them. But most times its enough to clear the room of the smaller items of furniture and then the sofa/bed can be moved from one side of the room to the other whilst they do each section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Peckham

Thanks all for the recommendations. Chemdry came up on an Internet search, and looks good so might give them a shout.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Peckham wrote: »
    Thanks all for the recommendations. Chemdry came up on an Internet search, and looks good so might give them a shout.

My sofas were about 7 years old and they came up like new when Chemdry cleaned them :)

Advertisement