Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of giving up my job

Options
  • 17-11-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys.

I have worked in the public service now for over 10 years and because of health issues which are further compounded by the type of job I am doing I am playing around with the idea (maybe dreaming a bit) of giving up my job... Have thought about it so may times...and just wanted to see if I could put a plan in place to finish up in the next 2-3 years

I just wanted to get some advice on tax really to see if we could manage just on my husbands income... He earns 69, 000 and I am on 56, 000. Would anyone know how to complete a general calculation of what his take home pay would be if I gave him my tax creadits, what would he end up paying in Universal Social Charge etc. Thanks a mill

Comments

Advertisement