Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary home for friend's dog

• 17-11-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Mod note: this post was split away from old thread

This is an old thread, but a friend of mine is looking for a temporary home for one of her dogs, for a few months, and I'm guessing people on this thread might know a thing or two about it.

The dog is a friendly 6 mo labra-doodle, isn't distressed or hard to handle, but is energetic. Can anyone recommend a place that we might be able to put up an ad, and see about finding a temporary friendly home for her?

I must admit, I don't know much about dogs myself, but we'd look into whatever needs to be checked or agreed beforehand, and make this as positive an experience as possible. Any advice would be very welcome.

EDIT: Just realised there's a megathread for re-homing, I'll read through it, even though we're looking for a temporary home. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371

Advertisement