Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Business Partner

Options
  • 17-11-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for Business Partnersss

My plan is set up own e-commerce page or auction page,

The sales focus on European Market and US market,because the products is relatively expensive in europe and US.

i had a partner as a merchandiser in Asia who directly deal with suppliers and Manufacturers. and we sell it on own page and sell it and advertise it on amazon and ebay. And i plan to stock our goods in different countrys so we can minimize the delivery time. if the customer want wholeselling , then we can import from asia directly.
    i am looking someonessss with 20K capital, i prefer they have background on Legal/Accountancy/IT/Logistic field,
    and i would love to find someone who is American, German, Dutch, Polish
    ,British ,so that we can more easily explore the worldwide market. i thought its worth to try.
    Please PM me if you interested and ready to invest,

P.S. Brotherssss ,how do you guys think about my plan??
    Welcome to commentsss
    [按此打開]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

There is a sticky in the forum for people looking for partners you are better off posting there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055838808&page=9

You are going to need to offer some more information on your background and also when you have this up and running is 1) what are you going to be doing that is different? 2) why should people buy from you. Its easy to come up with a business its harder to make people shop there.

Advertisement