Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jockey Eile

• 17-11-2013 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

I see Jockey Eile is back on TG4 on Sunday evenings. Looks like there's at least one a-hole after getting through to next week based on the clip from next week.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

If anyone wants to cheat, the race was run in October, so it's possible to find out, not only who made the final number, but also who won the race! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Every rider has gone through the phase of getting falls left, right and centre, even seasoned riders on difficult young horses, most of which those on the ground can see coming a mile off. Thankfully we can generally go through it in the privacy of our own home; they have to do it in front of the cameras and are subject to the criticism of the public. I don't think it's really fair to laugh at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Actually, I didn't mean the post as a laugh at them at all.....I ride horses myself and I know what it's like because I've been there and I've experienced it myself! That's why I giggle a little inside....it's happened to me....

Maybe I phrased it wrong so I deleted the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

I like Davy but that balancing on the stick is a load of balls,they could have fitted in something better for him for his role in the first programme and as for him giving out for smoking in the last series hah,is that a smokers cough I hear from you Davy:D

The clip from next week showed one guy being very smart alec towards SBB Ina Shui.....pretty bad attitude from the clip anyway. SBB Ina Shui told him he was going too slow and he reared up on SBB, big time.

Looking forward to seeing that bit, and reliving some of my own experiences with horses too.....

• Advertisement

The clip from next week showed one guy being very smart alec towards SBB Ina Shui.....pretty bad attitude from the clip anyway. SBB Ina Shui told him he was going too slow and he reared up on SBB, big time.

Looking forward to seeing that bit, and reliving some of my own experiences with horses too.....
    Its a pretty bad attitude all right but that SBB should keep out of what he knows nothing about and leave that to the Geraghtys and the lads.
    But then again I suppose its television.

I think a lot of the guys attitude is all wrong,she was dead right in telling them to smarten up when they came over strolling,when I served my time as an apprentice,you walked fast around the yard as if you were going doing something urgent or coming from it and you were never never late for work unless there was a serious excuse much less not turn up without a phone or a text and become uncontactable.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

Is this a new series? Or us it just a rerun?

Is this a new series? Or us it just a rerun?
    New series.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭pmason

What day/time is it on?

pmason wrote: »
    What day/time is it on?
    8.15 on a sunday night on tg4,repeated diring the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Will defo have to watch it.

Jeepers, that was one tough decision that they had to make. Quite emotional in fairness and very natural, no acting there.

Only fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Good show last night.

Advertisement