Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What make of scope is this please

Options
  • 17-11-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

As in the title would anyone know what brand it is , as it was on rifle when I purchased , cheers in advance .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

rowa wrote: »

Thanks very much tried everywhere and no luck untill now , pretty low end scope I'm guessing .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

madred006 wrote: »
    Thanks very much tried everywhere and no luck untill now , pretty low end scope I'm guessing .

Not necessarily as 'low end' as you think. They are very popular in mainland UK and in Northern Ireland as good quality for the money that you pay.

They are not Chinese knock-off c*ap.

tac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭alsace royal

good wee scope i have one on .452cz 3-9x40 for rabbits and plinking and greys. find it very good in low light. i can shoot quite a while longer than my friends with there scopes

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

good wee scope i have one on .452cz 3-9x40 for rabbits and plinking and greys. find it very good in low light. i can shoot quite a while longer than my friends with there scopes

It came with my marlin .22 and so far find it great for what I want ,but didn't know the make of it thanks .?

• Advertisement
Advertisement