Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Gundam PS2 Limited Edition Box!

Options
  • 17-11-2013 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Last separate thread, promise. Just this and SEGAGAGA I feel deserve separate threads. If thats not cool no worries. :)
    Up there with SEGAGAGA as one of the best limited editions I have ever seen!

This contains the excellent game itself plus a HUGE hardback heavyweight book designed like a police report book ringbound. It also has a DVD with episodes of Gundam and an awesome,another beautiful hardback art book and the icing on the cake, a limited edition and still sealed Gundam figurine! Immaculate throughout and complete.

Asking €110 plus €10 shipping by City Post tracked and insured only.

Thank you.

hKf1Yxl.jpg

S8jE25J.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Whats in it ? only find gold ps2s when I look it up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

The game, a hardback file style book, a gorgwous art book, exclusive DVD anime episodes to the box set and a glorious Gundam figure. I think theres more, I forget but it is an amazing set! :)

eDit: see the above description. :)

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    The game, a hardback file style book, a gorgwous art book, exclusive DVD anime episodes to the box set and a glorious Gundam figure. I think theres more, I forget but it is an amazing set! :)

any you tube openings ?

No idea, it is not a commom limited edition, hence the price. Truly a gorgeous set though, proper premium quality.

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    No idea, it is not a commom limited edition, hence the price. Truly a gorgeous set though, proper premium quality.
    what games in it, may help me find it.

• Advertisement

Here is a trailer for the US version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVRfhym_4g

Still available.

Advertisement