Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jaguar xj6 3.2 coilovers/lowering springs

Options
  • 17-11-2013 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi all,i just baught a black jaguar xj6 1994 3.2 auto xjs and im looking for lowering springs or coilovers for it....

I want the car ridiculously low so need a good set of coilovers or lowering springs

thanks for your help these cars are rare to mod so all help needed thank u:(:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jaguar xj6

also forgot to say I don't want to cut the springs because of nct:) (im in Ireland)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,348 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Cutting springs is idiotic regardless of NCT.

not reali its cheaper and if I cant get coilovers for it that's my only way so thanks for ur unhelpful comment MATE!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

jaguar xj6 wrote: »
    not reali its cheaper and if I cant get coilovers for it that's my only way so thanks for ur unhelpful comment MATE!

It is idiotic as it ruins the ride and handling. Why on earth would you want to slam a Jag? It would completely defeat the purpose of having a Jag in the first place.

Anyway, going on the comment above I suspect this thread isn't going to go well........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I will not help in this felting of a jag :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

I will not help in this felting of a jag :(

I'm against it too, but each to their own.

-

Here you go OP,

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/coilover-suspension-kits/car/jaguar/xj6-94-03

• Registered Users Posts: 23,348 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Cheaper. Really? I didn't realise. How silly do I look now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Chopping springs is stupid. It makes cars dangerous

I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE RIDE ITS ABOUT LOOKS SO IF UR NOT GOING TO HELP GO WASTE UR TIME SUMWHERE ELS AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO DID HELP. UR NOT A MECHANIC U FOOL!!

thank u mate

• Advertisement

do u see anyother jags in ire slammed??......????? NO U DONT SO IF U NOT GONA HELP GLUCK FOOL I JUST WANT SOMTHING DIFRNT AND I CAN AFFORD 10 OF THE 6.0 V8!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

do u see anyother jags in ire slammed??......?????

hasn't occurred to you there might be a reason for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

They are lovely cars. Best of luck with it.

ye could be that they consum 50£ notes like water true a busted pipe?? and if u didn notic we are in recession!!

dodgygeezer thank you very much:)

wexie wrote: »
    hasn't occurred to you there might be a reason for that?

With respect, the OP can do as s/he wished with his/her own car. Its something different, at least.

I'm not going to lie, I like the idea of it. But my own daily driver is just as low. its just what I like, and I'm sure the OP thinks the same.

Tesh_Bagged_Jag_COVER.jpg

that's the exact idea im going for thank u for letting people see mate!!:) I seen one lowered with tinted windows all around once!!! so I decided to go for it myslf I will post pics of it when its ready its in dry storage at the min

Haha OP is hilarious

I want to give you a cookie and then smack it out of your hand and run away laughing like a lunatic.

But hey thats just me

IF YOU DONT AGREE LEAVE THE THRED OR WHATEVER YOU ARE NOT A PSYCHIATRIST PERSON

mMM cookies...

ok u weirdo fuk off now u unemployed on the dole losser!

Mod note:banned

ok u weirdo fuk off now u unemployed on the dole losser!

i-love-you2.jpg

• Advertisement

love u 2

Kaiser D wrote: »
    With respect, the OP can do as s/he wished with his/her own car. Its something different, at least.

I'm not going to lie, I like the idea of it. But my own daily driver is just as low. its just what I like, and I'm sure the OP thinks the same.

Of course he can! not implying that he can't, just pointing out it maybe isn't a particularly widespread taste. Quite possibly due to our roads, if I drove that I'd have to bloody fix it every time I left my house.

But hey, variety is the spice of life so work away.

(do post pics though)

lets buy a audi or seat or golf and slam it itl be the only one around:D or a civic;D oh wait........every second car I pass is one of them stupid scrap:P

264544_10151402378786883_1224233065_n_zps8fc6f8c3.jpg.html

Photo is not showing for me. Anyone else?

Kaiser D wrote: »
    Photo is not showing for me. Anyone else?

me neither :confused:

mejag_zpsf4a469cf.jpg

Ah. Looks well imo, not gone on the body colour tbh.

ye that's the pic amazing car im going for same only mine is black with blacked out windows and all lights smoked out.gna be scraping the road aswel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

OP you'd be better off posting this in the modified cars section. More folk there with a specific interest in stuff like this.

• Advertisement

ok ur rite thanks

Advertisement