Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SayIt and go4less for J1

Options
  • 17-11-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I've gone with USIT before but have found them too expensive. How have people found SayIt and Go4less in regards to value for money and general assistance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WestyGal

I am wondering the same thing! I went with travelbug last year and it was a big mistake!I ended up having to change my flights for mistakes they made, it was so much hassle, this year I said I would go with a company who knows what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Went with SAYIT last year sice they were cheaper than everyone else last year. I'm heading off again this year and intend on going with SAYIT as they were easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

WestyGal wrote: »
    I am wondering the same thing! I went with travelbug last year and it was a big mistake!I ended up having to change my flights for mistakes they made, it was so much hassle, this year I said I would go with a company who knows what they are doing.

Can't say I've heard of travelbug before. Wouldn't look outside the big 3 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WestyGal

Can't say I've heard of travelbug before. Wouldn't look outside the big 3 anyway.

TBH i thought it was a bit of a scam company to start off with , but i let saving a few Euro turn my head(they are very good liars).
    your right about not going outside the big 3, i have being reading great reviews about SAYIT so i think i will get in touch with them on monday,
    Thanks for the advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

WestyGal wrote: »
    TBH i thought it was a bit of a scam company to start off with , but i let saving a few Euro turn my head(they are very good liars).
    your right about not going outside the big 3, i have being reading great reviews about SAYIT so i think i will get in touch with them on monday,
    Thanks for the advice :)

Np sorry to hear about your trouble, a J1 can be stresful at times, hope you have better luck with Sayit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭sdowling04

Is sayit really chaper than go4less?? Went in 2012 with go4less and it was a lot cheaper than usit...Was nearly sure the program fee was free around January too but its still 99 yoyos :( Bunch of us looking to head back to NYC this summer and I've to sort it :O

Advertisement