Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Direct Soccer Returns

• 17-11-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering has anyone had any experience of returning something to pro direct soccer?

Ive received a pair of boots ordered in size 9 and they arrived in the correct size. Now I tested them out one time on astro just light jogging but they feel a half size too big (im fussy about football boots size) and I usually buy them too small so they stretch.

I have contacted them asking would I be able to return them and receive an 8 1/2 instead.

Just wondering do people think they will come back to me and say no can do or will they help me out? Anyone had any experience with them in this type of situation before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yep, I returned a pair that were too tight.

It was really simple to return them and I had the new pair a week later. Really positive experience.

EDIT: Well I dunno if they'll return them if they've been worn outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yep, I returned a pair that were too tight.

It was really simple to return them and I had the new pair a week later. Really positive experience.

EDIT: Well I dunno if they'll return them if they've been worn outside.

Great hopefully they will help me out. Was really looking foward to them but its bugging me that they feel slightly too big.

Wearing them was very light use and it really was only to see what they feel like running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I have returned a pair.

Have to pay return shipping which was roughly €25 I think.

They will post it out again for free.

As Mars Bar said they'd be well within their rights to refuse an exchange with that amount of wear. I mean how would you feel opening a box you'd paid full price to see a pair with the wear of an astro match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'm nearly positive on the back of the invoice is a return slip?

I've returned boots before no problem at all.

Morf wrote: »
    I have returned a pair.

Have to pay return shipping which was roughly €25 I think.

They will post it out again for free.

As Mars Bar said they'd be well within their rights to refuse an exchange with that amount of wear. I mean how would you feel opening a box you'd paid full price to see a pair with the wear of an astro match?

I didnt play an astro match. I put them on jogged up and down and felt they were too big!

Thanks everyone for the messages. Ive emailed them but il give them a buzz today and see what they say.

• Advertisement

As SantryRed implied, You should have a sheet of paper and you tick the box with return and so on and I think your supposed to return them in the plastic packaging they sent them in. I hope you kept all of that or you'll definitely be needing to contact them!

As SantryRed implied, You should have a sheet of paper and you tick the box with return and so on and I think your supposed to return them in the plastic packaging they sent them in. I hope you kept all of that or you'll definitely be needing to contact them!

I have the box, tags and that form. Dont think I have the bag they came in though.

I could be wrong, you might be grand without the bag. Wrap the box in a small black bin bag maybe? It should be straightforward after that seeing as you have everything else.

I could be wrong, you might be grand without the bag. Wrap the box in a small black bin bag maybe? It should be straightforward after that seeing as you have everything else.

Yea was chatting to them and they said box and form and tags even if I have pulled them off the laces.

One thing Im a bit concerned about is that the gold addidas on the sole inside each boot is rubbed off a bit but it must be fierce light as I didnt exert any force on them what so ever!

Advertisement