Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suzuki outboard

• 17-11-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi ive just recently bought a dt28 outboard, was wondering does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for it and any other info about the engine wud b appreciated thanks.. im doing a project on an 18ft speedboat for the first time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

topstuff wrote: »
    hi ive just recently bought a dt28 outboard, was wondering does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for it and any other info about the engine wud b appreciated thanks.. im doing a project on an 18ft speedboat for the first time

Have you tried eBay and the usual torrent websites?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Matt123

Hi, what year is your engine??

..if it's >1988 then I can't help u. U will have to get it posted from www.marineparts.ie. I nearly sure that they have it in store so must call. ~28Euros

..if it's >1988 then I can't help u. U will have to get it posted from www.marineparts.ie. I'm nearly sure that they have it in store so must call. ~28Euros

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 topstuff

Thanks for the help guys. The engine is 1981

Don't hesitate to ask for help with restoring, painting or any mechanical repairs. Good luck with this blue man;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 topstuff

Matt123 wrote: »
    Don't hesitate to ask for help with restoring, painting or any mechanical repairs. Good luck with this blue man;)
    thanks. :)

Advertisement