Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small online shopping for capacitors - where?

Options
  • 18-11-2013 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

I need to buy two 0.47uF 250V capacitors and wonder if there is any good and cheap website I can get them? Or any shop in Dublin South (am I dreaming?)? I know it is not a serious purchase but cheapest I found is €10 for 10 pieces (delivery included).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

zom wrote: »
    I need to buy two 0.47uF 250V capacitors and wonder if there is any good and cheap website I can get them? Or any shop in Dublin South (am I dreaming?)? I know it is not a serious purchase but cheapest I found is €10 for 10 pieces (delivery included).

On the south side, Radionics, you can collect at the trade counter, probably sold in packs of 5, otherwise Maplin might be a possibility? Online just go to eBay and you'll find dozens of sellers supplying small quantities of electronic components.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Pete67 wrote: »
    On the south side, Radionics, you can collect at the trade counter, probably sold in packs of 5, otherwise Maplin might be a possibility? Online just go to eBay and you'll find dozens of sellers supplying small quantities of electronic components.

I definitely have to check Radionics - thank you for info about them. I'm surprised there is shop like that in my area.

Advertisement