Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5S Quality Issues

• 18-11-2013 3:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭

My experience with the 5S:

First one: very poor network reception - 4S would get 5 bars, 5S would get 1 bar... all other things (network, settings) being equal and with both phones sitting side by side. Power button rattled a bit but nothing major. Replaced for cellular issues.

Second one: no problems with the cellular, power button rattled a lot more but I could still live with it. I discovered a broken pixel (I thought it was some dust but it was explained to me as a broken pixel in the Apple store). Replaced.

Third one: Got it last week. No rattle at all from the power button. Out taking some photos with it today and again I have a broken pixel.

Each time, it is a trip to an Apple store taking the best part of an evening, followed by the next day restoring everything, downloading my content, enabling touch ID etc.

I must be unlucky... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You've been extremely unlucky here. Of all the iPhones I've had I only had to take one back immediately due to a dodgy speaker. Hope you get a replacement soon.

Advertisement